Re: new 1200 questons

howard lazarus <lazhow@...>

Hi Bobby;
Glad to see you got your 1200 mount...you will be pleased. As to extension
cords i can only tell you my experience. I had Roland make up for me the
length of power cord I required from my pier to the outlet...it was 30 feet.
I would suggest you call them ...it will be worth the money for atleast you
will know that you are getting the proper power connection for the unit
.....&#92;
Have fun
Howard L

Bobby Middleton wrote:

I finally got a chance to get my 1200 goto up on my pier and now have
a chance to pose some questions. The power supply cord is about 4'
short of what I need to reach my 110v-12v convertor at the wall of my
observatory.
I can make do by moving but would like to take advantage of the conduits
I already have in
place below ground. Has anyone used some type of extension
to get a longer power cord?

Bobby Middleton

http://www.koyote.com/users/bobm/astro1.htm

Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto