ASCOM guiding

Mike Shade

There was a thread recently about setting different guiding than a guider cable...If anyone can comment that would be appreciated:

AP1600GTO/AP V2 driver/MaximDL ccd V51.8/SKY V6/SBIG STL 6303E/ACP/CDK 17

There are several setting in Maxim to choose from...guider relays, main relays, telescope, micro-guide, and ASCOM direct.  I have been using a traditional guider cable for years but there was a bit here about ASCOM guiding.  I fiddled around with this some time ago but never had successful results, likely had the wrong settings

Roland also offered thoughts on min-max move..

Thanks...

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com