Re: Should guiding be at 1x sidereal for all AP mounts?

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

I've gotten it to work in the past. I think you should be looking in the V2 driver for Pulse Guide and that path leads to elimination of the cable. That was with my CP2 and AP900GTO and TSX. I think it also worked with my CP4 replacement.

Stuart

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 15:44, wavm@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I use the ASCOM driver with The SkyX but was not able to successfully configure the guider settings to guide directly through the ASCOM driver.  I use an STi guider.  If this is possible, can anyone suggest the appropriate settings and I will try again.