From: rck
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTO Keypad Freezes Problem

You have tested it at 12.8 volts or that is what it is rated to produce?

I was getting under 12 volts when I had the problem. After I switched
to a marine deep cycle 60AH battery, no problems--I can run for 2-3
nights on one charge. Just the scope though, nothing else on it.

Regards,
Bob Kuberek

Terry Johnson wrote:

 Bob, when you speak of undervoltage, when do you consider the voltage to be too low. My 88 amp battery with all the systems connected puts out 12.8 volts when the battery is fully charged to 12.2 volts after six hours of usage.