Re: The future is coming

Robert Sinitiere <bobstar9@...>

That’s just great.  Now, multi-billionaires really do own everything, including the night sky!  Looks like I will have to become a “near-Earth satellite imager!🤬🤬🤬

On Jun 1, 2019, at 12:38 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

And it doesn't look good for amateur astronomy.

My recent image of M101 was composed of 8 images, each 10 minutes long. Of the 8 frames, 6 of them have satellite streaks, one has two streaks and one went right thru the center of M101.

Besides that, we are now experiencing more cloudy skies due to higher global temperatures. Warmer air can hold more moisture and there is more evaporation from rising ocean temps.