Re: PemPro question

Mike Shade

OK, thanks Ray. I would guess that somewhat longer exposures 2" would be
preferable than shorter say .5"...?

Another question...when I gather data, I try to shoot as high as possible
through as little atmosphere as possible. If I set the star declination
manually in the "settings summary window" will then the program see this as
the star declination? Calibration wizard runs at 0 dec and I wasn't sure if
changing it manually would set it properly after calibration...

Thanks

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Already, in the gathering dusk, a few of the stars are turning on their
lights.

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

International Dark Sky Association: <http://www.darksky.org/>
www.darksky.org