PemPro question

Mike Shade

Have a question about training a PEC curve on my 1600GTO.  Running a Planewave CDK 17/SBIG STL6303E camera.  Unbinned image scale is .63"/pixel.  I have always gathered data binned 1x, and have gathered date near the zenith.  Curious if I might have better data to bin 2x2 (1.26"/pixel)?

Anyone have any thoughts or experience on this?  Seeing at my current location tends to run about 2", sometimes a little worse, and sometimes a little better...

Still running PP 2.8.

Thanks.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography: