APCC RA not synchronized with SGP RA

carlos49gib@...

SGP RA shows that the mount/telescope has not been synchronized with APCC RA by at lease two hours, I am currently setting up my new Dome and still to make the polar and stars alignments but already completed the APCC setup and as well the AP mount setup, I am using a GPS with APCC for location etc, and in SGP i am using the same parameters as the current setup I have with 10micron 1000 mount obviously the changes in SGP to fit this new setup.

Its weir given that SGP obtains the telescope data when you connect to the mount, so any suggestion of why this difference will be appreciated.

I am using all the latest updates on all software, the mount is a AP1100.

Thanks

Carlos