Re: ActivX Issue

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Dave, did you see my reply re running all programs once in Admin mode? I am sure I see that "Active X" error whenever I install software under Windows and forget to do that the first time. Running in Admin installs components that are not installed when running the normal way.

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 18:06, David Fabrizio DavFab@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Ray,

 I tried reinstalling the latest AP V2 ASCOM Driver v5.20.09. I reinstalled APCC v1.7.1.0. I'm using Windows 10.

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Sun, May 26, 2019 10:57 am
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] ActivX Issue

Hi David,

You are not providing much info (e.g., the driver version, Windows version, are you outside the U.S?). So... try deleting your ASCOM settings file.

You may also try reinstalling the driver if that doesn't fix the problem. If that doesn't help, then you'll need to provide more information as there can be many reasons for that error.

-Ray Gralak