From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Sun, May 26, 2019 10:57 am
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] ActivX Issue

Hi David,

You are not providing much info (e.g., the driver version, Windows version, are you outside the U.S?). So... try deleting your ASCOM settings file.

You may also try reinstalling the driver if that doesn't fix the problem. If that doesn't help, then you'll need to provide more information as there can be many reasons for that error.

-Ray Gralak