Re: Mach 1 tracking problem

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

I'm sure I missed some earlier posts but this sounds like you have the wrong tracking rate set not PE. What tracking rate are you using? If you've picked lunar or solar then that for sure would cause problems.

On Fri, 10 May 2019 at 22:44, donzantib@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Ran more captures tonight to observe trailing stars.  I checked PA once again and rebalanced scope and checked all connections and cables.

The drift is in RA and it made no difference as to whether I had PEM enabled or disabled.    I observed the drift and could mimic it by a slight movement in RA with the controller (SkySafari in this case).  I assume that means I have a periodic error problem.  Would that be a valid assumption?  I was surprised that the PEM enabled vs. disabled made no difference which is why I still am not certain that that is the problem.

Is PemPro the only way to fix it?  I do not have it so would have to learn it.