Re: New file uploaded to ap-gto

Stephen Winston

Unfortunately running different PHD2 algorithms on a mount that isn't showing any problems doesn't really tell us anything - I would expect that all the PHD2 algorithms will work on a well behaving set-up (I've tried them all on mine at some point, and they all work).

The reason I suggested trying Lowpass2 on Roland's set-up was to see what impact, if any, it had on those problematic results, and whether that might help us understand the underlying cause.

Of course, seeing the PHD2 logs would be a big help in understanding what's going on - is that something that can be shared Roland?

Anyway, looking forward to the next test results once the weather clears!

thanks,

Steve