Re: INDI or ASCOM Alpaca?

E. Wheeler

Marj,

Thank you for your words of reassurance and offer of future cooperation. Although my last post was long winded, and spirited, I honestly tried to keep it civil. I absolutely love my mount and genuinely have a tremendous deal of respect for what you and your crew at AP and Ray have produced. My operating system of choice makes the full use of the mount compromised and I got excited to possibly see a potential for parity. I was asked, and so I felt it important to share my point of view, but I understand I am in the minority.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing where this clearly complex issue takes us. I wish it was as simple as designing a building, then I could actually offer all kinds of specific input.

Ez