From: visonneau-vin <visonneau-vin@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 7:23 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] problem with GTO keypad

Hi
I have a problem with my 900 Gto keypad.Sometimes (3 times tonight)the
light
of the alphanumeric keypad switch off during few second.The lightscreen of
the keypad is all right but the alphanumeric no.
Has someone the same problem?
I use the battery of my car to power on my mount,is there a possibility
than
the battery is too weak for that?
I already have the keypad locked,perhaps it is the same problem.
Bye
Vincent

Take 20 friends to Vegas on New Year's courtesy of Expedia.com.
Win the airfare, a suite at Bellagio and $15,000. Or win 2 roundtrip
tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click for a chance to win.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5294/5/_/3615/_/960679589/