Re: re greasing worm wheel on 1100GTO original gearbox.

Geert

It was sent to me in Belgium without problems whatsoever, it is only a small quantity of grease in a small plastic container.

Geert Vdbulcke

Van: ap-gto@...
Verzonden: zaterdag 27 april 2019 12:57
Aan: ap-gto@...
Onderwerp: RE: [ap-gto] Re: re greasing worm wheel on 1100GTO original gearbox.

At the risk of muddying the waters,   I also wonder,  if the “AP Special Mount Grease” formulation is even permitted to be shipped  overseas in air-cargo, given that it is potentially a fire hazard, possibly explosive canister in the high altitude unpressurized airplane cargo hold.

I agree that there might be shipping restrictions, and the rest of your points, but I am curious.  Which airplanes do you think have an unpressurized cargo hold?