Re: lost wifi from GTOCP4

Bruce Donzanti

I turned the iPAD off and then back on.  Then I did the same with the CP4.  It took a while for the GTOCP4_Net_XXX to pop up but is now asking for the password.  I have not done that in over 2 years.  I entered it as I recall, my numeric number of my CP4 without the zeros, followed by admin12345.  It will not accept it.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:27 PM 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Power cycle the iPad and then the CP4. An Ipad sometimes get into a state where they don't discover new devices.

-Ray Gralak