Re: new 1200 questons

Tim Khan

Bob,

Since you have in place below ground conduits, I would pull 3#12 wires
(THHN type, +110, netural, ground) through the conduit to a new outlet
above ground. I would also use GFI recepticles, for your protection.

I use my 1200 as a portable mount, so my power supply always come from
12v gel cell batteries.

Tim

--- Bobby Middleton <bobm@koyote.com> wrote:
I finally got a chance to get my 1200 goto up on my
pier and now have
a chance to pose some questions. The power supply
cord is about 4'
short of what I need to reach my 110v-12v convertor
at the wall of my
observatory.
I can make do by moving but would like to take
advantage of the conduits
I already have in
place below ground. Has anyone used some type of
extension
to get a longer power cord?

Bobby Middleton

http://www.koyote.com/users/bobm/astro1.htm

Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and
start earning
FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard
Rew@rds Program.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449

eGroups.com home:
http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto