Re: ANYONE using GTO4 and INDI?

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

I've been imaging with my Mach1 and and INDI for a couple of years now - probably best to address on the INDI forums however or send me a private email.

Michael Fulbright

On 4/21/19 7:24 PM, ronkramer1957@... [ap-gto] wrote:

I've converted over to INDI and loving it except I'm having a strange situation when I try to calibrate the guider. It starts fine with tiny movements in the star... then after 8- clicks or so it will lose the star and the mount starts doing calibration jumps across the sky!  Another Mach1 user has the same thing. I'm wondering if any AP mount user has been using INDI and successfully guiding?  (which driver?) I'm using  AstroPhysics Experimental driver currently.

When I try PHD2 on Linux it does the same thing.  If I use PHD2 on Windows it's fine.