From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 11:54 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC in Admin Mode?

Thanks Ray. Is there a need to create an additional port?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2019, at 11:43 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@gralak.com [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Wayne, it is okay for the second driver instance. APCC's virtual ports are allocated to handle the two
instances.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-
physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc