Re: APCC Modeling a pointing model

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Ray,

I can not find a way to prove it cause the mount is not here in Hamburg. I can remember that I have changed it with my computer with a connection over ethernet. Marj send a mail with the announcement of the update and I can’t remember of another one.

Was it this zip file that was downloadable? VCP4-P01-11_WiFi_A402_secure

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171 1983476

Am 21.04.2019 um 19:11 schrieb 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>:

> GTOCP4 with the newest firmware.

Which version exactly? "Newest version" can mean different things to different people!

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc
Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver