From: chris1011@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:31 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: External wiring method for your imaging equipment
So there would be absolutely NO  concern with cross-talk between the modulated square wave that some (or all) dew heaters operate with, or with the focus motor’s stepper signals, and the CCD image download data in its USB cable – in your fairly tight cable harness?
That is contrary to other’s advice on mixing cables.
Nope, never seen any effects. What do you think happens inside a mount when you have all those cables running next to each other, snaked down the middle of two axes?