Re: External wiring method for your imaging equipment

Joe Zeglinski

Looks really good, Rolando.

    But can you please add a photo, with the mount at Park-4, and the OTA pointing at the south horizon.
That’s where my OTA and limited 12-foot cable reaches worst case stretch, with my harness attached to the RC-14 OTA back end.
I thought I had plenty of cable, but it comes close to being a bad situation.

    But I like your saddle bolt cinch point, next best thing to a through the mount feature – Can’t wait to try it, as soon as winter finally clears up.

Joe Z.