Re: Mach2 mount - answers to questions

Wayne Hixson

I almost talked my parents into getting a used Pontiac GTO when I was in high school, until my mother saw the back seat....

On Apr 13, 2019, at 11:25 AM, 'Woody Schlom' woody@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Don,

Love it! After the old Ferrari and Pontiac Tempest GTO’s.

But seriously – I’m sure it’s for Go-To.

Woody

From: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:46 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mach2 mount - answers to questions

Maybe, Gran Turismo Omologato.

Don Rudny

On Apr 12, 2019, at 9:13 PM, jallison@... <mailto:jallison@...> [ap-gto] <ap-gto@... <mailto:ap-gto@...> > wrote:

I've been on the waiting list for a Mach1 for about 5-6 months, was hoping and thought another production run was in progress. It sure was a pretty thing, with the black anodizing. I really wanted the through-the-mount wiring, but the advantages of reasonably priced encoders are looking like a much more attractive trade-off. Oh well, looks like another 6 months. Just hope my place in line hasn't been lost.

While I'm rambling, can someone please tell me what "GTO" in the name means? I have not been able to find this out.

Jerome