From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:46 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mach2 mount - answers to questions

Maybe, Gran Turismo Omologato.

Don Rudny

On Apr 12, 2019, at 9:13 PM, jallison@netdoor.com <mailto:jallison@netdoor.com> [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com> > wrote:

I've been on the waiting list for a Mach1 for about 5-6 months, was hoping and thought another production run was in progress. It sure was a pretty thing, with the black anodizing. I really wanted the through-the-mount wiring, but the advantages of reasonably priced encoders are looking like a much more attractive trade-off. Oh well, looks like another 6 months. Just hope my place in line hasn't been lost.

While I'm rambling, can someone please tell me what "GTO" in the name means? I have not been able to find this out.

Jerome