Re: ASCOM driver properties file?

W Hilmo

There is a way to save and load settings (under the file menu, see “save settings as” and “load settings”).

I use this to switch between my two mounts.  Would it not also work to move the settings between two machines?

From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 9:17 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] ASCOM driver properties file?

Ray,

    Since this question about maintaining or recovering APCC Settings on changing PC’s etc.  has come up so often, perhaps there can be a command option to TRANSFER or IMPORT CURRENT APCC SETTINGS. I realize that given enough knowledge, it is already an easy task, but perhaps a specific command would simplify it.

Joe