From: salfranc@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:25 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] AP1100Gto
Hi,

I am having some issue with the springs holding the worms in DEC. I screw the bolts fully in and then I unscrew them by 1.5 turns. However after a couple of nights observing I check the bolts only to find that they unscrew themselves during the imaging session. What is the best way to set the tension on the worms and keep it there.

Thank you for your help.

Vince