Re: FujiFilm XT3 adapter

Mike Shade

Thanks...I was contemplating this but thought I would check and see if someone else had done what I am proposing and how they did it...I know there can be some spacing concerns with the FF. It is setup properly for the Nikon...Yes it is a mirrorless camera, the Fuji.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

International Dark Sky Association: <http://www.darksky.org/> www.darksky.org