Re: FujiFilm XT3 adapter

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Mike, I have not done this but it seems to me there should be an adapter to use Nikkor lenses on the Fuji camera. If there is, you can put that on the camera body then it would attach just like your Nikon camera did. Possibly with no change in spacers. Is the Fuji camera mirrorless? If so you probably have the back-focus for the adapter to fit without spacers.

On Sun, 31 Mar 2019 at 10:04, 'Mike Shade' mshade@q.com [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Have completely changed terrestrial cameras from Nikon to FujiFilm XT3.  Curious if there is a reasonably easy way to attach this camera to my AP filed flattener for use in my 130...I have everything plumbed for Nikon, of course but see nothing for Fuji X-mounts...anyone done similar?

Thanks.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com