FujiFilm XT3 adapter

Mike Shade

Have completely changed terrestrial cameras from Nikon to FujiFilm XT3.  Curious if there is a reasonably easy way to attach this camera to my AP filed flattener for use in my 130...I have everything plumbed for Nikon, of course but see nothing for Fuji X-mounts...anyone done similar?

Thanks.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com