Re: Communications Error Messages in AP Ascom Driver

Don Anderson

Hi Keith
Yes I am using the latest Ascom platform. As I said in my post, everything was working well last November when I used my rig last. It's strange that both the Win 7 and Win 10 laptops have the same problem. Both were working well last fall. Here is another twist to the story. I just finished setting up all my software on my old desktop machine which has Win 10 Pro installed. The driver works perfectly on it! I checked the driver config settings and they are the same on all three machines. Go figure!
Don