From: Eric Cafritz [mailto:cafritz@...]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2000 9:08 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Tak EM-200 v. A-P 400gto

I have the opportunity to purchase an A-P 400gto, and I am wondering how
stable it is as compared to a Takahashi EM-200. Although I hope eventually
to acquire a 130 Starmaster, if my number ever comes up, I am also thinking
about a Takahashi FS128 or perhaps even a CN-212 both of which Takahashi
recommends be used with the EM-200. I am interested only in visual not
photographic use.

Perhaps the 600gto is more directly comparable to the EM-200?

Any informed views out there?

-- Eric Cafritz

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4112/5/_/3615/_/960566963/