From: 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 8:40 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Motor Stall quick help needed

Rolando,

    On the matter of your work on a future CP4 “over-current” limiter – would it be possible to use an appropriate in-line fuse in the CP4 power cable?

    For example, using the cigarette lighter plug, which has a fuse in it – would replacing it with a suitably lower amp rated fuse have prevented this situation, or would it trip too easily on power surges? Can you suggest a more suitable fuse rating?

    Of course, that would mean having to keep a lot of spare glass fuses on hand, for such emergencies. Hopefully those would be exceptional, if proper axis Limits are programed into one’s controllers.

Joe Z.