Re: Issue for ASCOM settings for slewing

Bruce Donzanti

Thanks, Ray
I figured it out.  I noticed my local coordinates were off despite getting them from the mount.  Not sure how that happened but when I re-entered the correct lat and long for my location everything worked.

On Mar 2, 2019, at 4:35 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

> I manually placed the scope in park 4.

> My Park/Unpark settings are:
>
> Unpark........ last park

If you manually placed your scope at Park 4 position, you will need to "Unpark from Park 4".

-Ray Gralak