From: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:59 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Planewave CDK 12.5 on New Mach1?

On 2/24/2019 12:46 PM, jshutz@... [ap-gto] wrote:

With the moment arm information, it's clear to me I need to order a
couple more weights so I can move them up closer to the mount instead of
sliding the minimal weights I do have closer to the end to achieve balance.
Why? What's the problem with weights out on the shaft?

I always assumed it's OK if the manufacturer made the shaft that long. No?

--
Mike

Mike Dodd
http://astronomy.mdodd.com