Re: Controlling mount through USB connection

Bruce Donzanti

Just did.... it said COM4 ; I checked it again and it said, mount found.  I tried to connect it to SGP and it worked perfectly.

Thank you very much

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 12:44 PM 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

> 1- Is this even the right approach to connect my mount to SGP?
>
> 2- If yes, what am I not doing correctly?

Have you looked in Windows Device manager to see which COM port the USB/Serial converter is using? That is the port you want to use. If the port is not working check the cable connection to your mount.

-Ray Gralak