From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:31 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Mount Not Found

I'm having the same problem than the last time I changed PC's, meaning the Setup Telescope doesn't find the
mount when I'm checking the com-ports. I've installed and reinstalled the Ascom drivers and the FTDI chip
driver but nothing helps. Everything works if I connect the old PC so I know it's not the cable or the hub. The
mount is a Mach1 with CP4 and the AP driver is the latest version.

Any ideas of what to try next?

Thanks,

Mikko