Re: PEM Pro -- Is Awesome (So is the new APPM!)

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Very cool! Thanks for posting this Bill!

Stuart

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 4:52 AM Bill Long bill@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Just wanted to share some data with the community about how well PEMPro can correct PE.

Sorry for the CN link, but its easier than going and uploading files and then linking them to my message. This curve was taken with the latest 3.00.22 build of PEMPro. This same thread has some results and comments about the new APPM (which is awesome by the way). Anyhow check out the results from my most recent PEM curve and feel free to scroll up and check out my results unguided with NO Absolute Encoders, in absolutely terrible sky conditions.

AP Mount + APCC Pro/APPM + PEMPro = Awesome.

Special shout out to Ray Gralak. PEMPro is as awesome as ever, and the new APPM is really going to change the game for AP gear lovers. You can stop fawning over ProTrack, and fire up APPM. Its changes are delivering real good results!