Re: new 1200 questons

Charles Sinsofsky <strfire@...>

Using an extension is no problem, the power line for the a/p mounts are
mearly carrying DC voltage, simply go to a hardware store and get a 'DC'
cable extension ie: cigrette lighter feamle in to cigereet lighter male out.
this will permit any usable length you want..I have run 50 foot lenghts in
the past.

- Charles

----- Original Message -----
From: Bobby Middleton <bobm@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 12:31 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] new 1200 questons

I finally got a chance to get my 1200 goto up on my pier and now have
a chance to pose some questions. The power supply cord is about 4'
short of what I need to reach my 110v-12v convertor at the wall of my
I can make do by moving but would like to take advantage of the conduits
I already have in
place below ground. Has anyone used some type of extension
to get a longer power cord?

Bobby Middleton

Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program. home: - Simplifying group communications

------------------------------------------------------------------------ home: - Simplifying group communications

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.