From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:47 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: AP1200 won't connect to the computer after computer reboot

Hello Ray,
1) As soon as I hit submit, I knew I should have added that I am using GTOCP3...so yes, it is a GTOCP3

2) Yes, I am using a USB to serial converter - the one that is sold by Astro-Physics.

3) I am not sure what drivers that would be - do you mean the FTDI drivers? When I first installed the system,
they were the latest version at the time. Like I mentioned in my message, I have had this issue since day 1. I
can still try to update the drivers and ensure that the version is not an issue.

4) I can check if a device is detected on COM3 or not, question - what would the device name be?

Thanks,
Dhaval