Re: APCC v1.7.0.10 Standard and v1.7.0.11 Pro

Stephane Charbonnel

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your advice.

Regards
Stephane

Le sam. 12 janv. 2019 à 16:55, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> a écrit :

Hi Stephane,

> Maybe this was already mentioned, but since the v1.7, I do not see any information on the help about the
> checkbox "refraction correction" I can see on pointing model tab above numbers of polynomial corrections.
> This box is unchecked by default. On what case I must check this box ?

You always should enable it. The option allows the refraction component to be separately used without enabling the pointing terms, which by the way, are not polynomial corrections. In the future this option may become always enabled and hidden again. We are now using it to confirm that the refraction pointing/tracking rate corrections are working correctly.

-Ray Gralak