Re: Wirless Microphone... HELP!

Charles Sinsofsky <strfire@...>

Hello Everyone and Paul,
I want to conduct this summer as Microphone test survey. which is the
best both wired and not wired ie: wireless. I have not had that much
feedback from my user base about wireless mikes, so I could not really rate
them now.

As to the R.S wireless, I have had reports from users who have tired it,
but to deep. I have had reports of users using the sure wireless, this is a
much more expensive one, and reports are it works great. I am not fully
confident with the sensitivity of the R.S model. Also when compairing mikes
the speed of the given computer, plus the sound card chip set in use on the
laptop can make a lot of difference in the performance of the given mike. On
some systems because of the input voltage the sound card requires, can
drastically change the results of how good a given mike is for a given
laptop.

I will try and get some results, I am planning a general email to all DSV
users soon.

One, to annouce some info concering my Version 3.x (why the next beta is
late) this is due to alot of things, one my life is very busy right now, I
just got engaged and have been tied up with my 'other job...ie: my career'
and that has taken some valuable time away from finnishing the next beta. It
has to be VERY strong because I only really want one more beta....more on
this in the general email.

Well, look for the survey on mikes, and the general email coming soon....

Thanx...

- Charles Sinsofsky
Author: DigitalSky Voice
www.digitalskyvoice.com