Re: AP driver - telescope pointing problem

Gregg Ruppel

No APCC.  CPO3  Q firmware.

I’ll have a look at the log...

Gregg

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:06 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi Gregg,

Are you using APCC or any other software?

What version of firmware and control box?

Have you tried searching your driver log files for "Park"? If the mount is being sent a command to park the mount it should be in the log file.

-Ray Gralak