AP driver - telescope pointing problem

Gregg Ruppel

Hi

I have run into an unusual problem.  I use MaximDL for image acquisition; it has a telescope pointing function which allows the user to take an image and then point to a specific location to center (slew) the scope there.  This function has stopped working, and when I try to use it the scope parks itself at my custom Alt/Az location.  The same thing happens when I try to calibrate the pointing function - the scope parks.  The folks at Maxim have not been able to come up with a solution, but there seems to be some miscommunication between the mount/driver and Maxim.

My mount is an AP900 running the latest version of the AP driver - v5.20.08

--

Clear skies,

Gregg
visit my astrophotography site: