From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:11 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: ASCOM driver: "CW up?"

On 12/22/2018 11:19 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@gralak.com
[ap-gto] wrote:
The counterweight position may be inaccurate if the mount has not yet
been initialized and in a few other conditions with older mount
firmware.
Now it doesn't show the message. I connected in ACP, which unparked the
mount and started it tracking. No "CW up" message.

So: 1. What version of mount firmware are you using?
GTO CP3.

2. I know you
said you are using the latest version but to be sure what is the
exact version of the ASCOM driver?
5.20.08.

3. Please email me a screen shot
and the ASCOM driver log file that captures this behavior....
I'll do so if it occurs again. Since the observatory roof is closed, I
didn't try slewing anywhere. Maybe that's when I saw the message.
Tonight might be clear. We'll see....

--- Mike