Re: To PEC or not to PEC..

Roland Christen

I'm under the impression that's not possible in my particular case?
No you cannot in that case. Just make a new one.

From: Dale Ghent daleg@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 2:37 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] To PEC or not to PEC..

> On Dec 7, 2018, at 2:35 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:
>

> All the data from these curves are stored here for future reference in case there are any questions about performance of a particular mount. If someone has a situation where they would like to restore their factory curve, we can download it in their CP4 over the internet.
>
> Rolando

With the exception for curves from CP3 boxes with Q or earlier chips, right?

I updated my CP3 from rev. O to V2, and I think my original PEC is unrecoverable due to chip changes after Q? If it *is* possible, I'd like to restore my original PEC to my V2-chipped CP3, but I'm under the impression that's not possible in my particular case?

/dale

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: