Re: Sky & Telescope publication

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Congratulations Joe!!! Gorgeous gallery!

Stuart

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 20:40, axnyslie@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I learned today that my image of NGC 2392 Eskimo Nebula will be featured in the March issue of Sky & Telescope magazine! I've been featured in their editors choice online gallery a few times but this is my first actual printed publication so I'm pretty stoked about that. You can see it in my nebula gallery online here http://www.joerenzetti.com/nebulae (number 47 of 72 they're in numerical order sorry I can't link directly) I did this one back in March it was the first planetary nebula I imaged with the AP1100GTO. I took a brute force lucky imaging approach to this one 1824 total subs captured at 1 second each over 1000 alone on the luminescence stack. Because of the very short exposure time the PixInsight StarAlignment didn't work for me so I had to align each frame manually in Nebulosity.

Joe