Pointing issues in 1600 GTOCP3 Mount

Abdulsalam Abdulsalam

Recently, we have installed Alluna Optics RC 20" on 1600 GTOCP3 astrophysics mount in Pakistan. Although we don't have your APCC software but we are using SkyX pro for the mount control.

We are having telescope pointing issues here. After precise balancing and making of pointing model via using SkyX or alignment step(polar or two star) via using hand box control, the telescope couldn't point precisely where we wanted to. It always gives deviation, sometimes large around 1 or 2 degree.

Here is my query, is our telescope is too heavy for the mount? or is there any mechanical issues regarding mount tracking or pointing? Please assist us if you can.