From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 8:55 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: What guiding program are you using?

On 11/7/2018 10:55 PM, marfig1970@... [ap-gto] wrote:

> I have always used PHD2 with my Mach1, but sometimes this can be very
> frustrating and I wondered what other alternatives there are.

Currently I use TheSkyX with its Camera add-on. It works reasonable
well. In the near future I'll be using MaxIm with ACP for totally
automated imaging. FocusMax rounds-out the software.

I used this trio with great success from about 2003 through 2010, when
we sold our house.

At our new house, the observatory is complete, and I'm nearly finished
setting up the observatory.

--
Mike

Mike Dodd