From: pnagy@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto Sent: Wed, Nov 7, 2018 12:28 pm
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Daylight Savings Time

Jack,

If you read the document, it says:

"This applies primarily to permanently mounted systems that have their keypad’s Auto-connect feature set to “YES”."

Peter

---In ap-gto@..., wrote :

Rolando,

If I can leave the keypad alone, why is there a PDF listed on your website that addresses resetting time in the keypad semi-annually:

http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad/Daylight_Savings_Change_in_Keypad.pdf

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp