From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:03 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] AP UTILITY E-NET WIFI POLL odd APCC disconnect

Hi Joe,

>     Just noticed a strange thing when I use the “E-NET POLL”  utility,  offered in the CP4 user guide. As soon as I
> close this program’s response box, it triggers an APCC shutdown sequence.

That's the way APCC is designed to work if you have the option to shutdown APCC enabled when the last connection to APCC closes.

If you had two ASCOM client applications connected through the driver then shutting down one of them (e.g. the poll utility) would not shut down APCC. Also, if you turn off the option to auto-shutdown then APCC would not shut down either.

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak